No side in the Israeli conflict is without blame but I am continually irritated by crass bias of the United States in favour of Israel.
Some thought to consider:
· Palestinian militants kill Israelis
· Israeli militants kill Palestinians
· Militant Palestinians want to throw the Jews out of the whole of Israel / Palestine and unite the area into one country
· Militant Jews want to throw the Palestinians out of the whole of Israel / Palestine and unite the area into one country
· In April 2006 Kadima won the Israeli general election
· In January 2007 Hamas won the Palestinian general election
· Hamas use ceasefires to rearm
· Israel uses ceasefires to rearm
· The leader of Kadima is recognised by the U.S. as the legitimate leader of Israel.
· The leader of Hams is branded as a terrorist by the U.S.
· United States citizens may donate money to Israeli charities and this is tax deductible
· United States citizens may be prosecuted if they donate money to Hamas